samedi, mai 08, 2004
   

after a few years of wishing, inability to make up my mind, and insatisfaction, i've finally chosen a new wallet. but it was still a slightly forced decision. it's not utterly perfect with my wishes, there are minor drawbacks, but i suppose it is as good as any that would ever come my way. New Wallet! so there.
rather thankful that i was forced to make up my mind, else the seach would go on forever and ever and ever. i'm such a picky person.


bought couple of boxes/containers from IKEA too, all in all, a rather productive shopping afternoon. it is not often that I decide to buy something.
now all the junk on my table is nicely sorted out and hidden from dust. yay. still short of a big flat box to cover up the papers though. hm. good enough.


Lord of the Rings Online!
Level 47 Elf Hunter Vindyamiriel

song of the moment:
de Jax
孙燕姿 - 雨天
周杰伦 - 珊瑚海


林俊杰&金莎 - 被风吹过的夏天
Kitaro - Symphony of Dreams
James Blunt - You Are Beautiful
Clannad - Seachran Charn Tsiail
Céline Dion - En attendant ses pas
ASIE - Et puis la terre
陈奕迅 - 十年
Yanni - Before I Go
Céline Dion/Garou - Sous le vent Dido - White Flag
梁静茹 - 如果有一天 [歌/词]
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

6 km

blog

misc literary physical digital art / photography computing stuff photos html help flash sites Archives Get Firefox