samedi, mai 29, 2004
  Silence  

yesterday, parts of yesterday, there were periods of silence, of tension, of strife, of impatience, of irritation, of unhappiness. periods where life seemed really bad to me. where i so hated parts of myself. it wasn't that i did not want to be happy. it wasn't that i was unhappy. my lack of interest in the world discouraged me, frustrated me, confused me. somehow wished i was just a silly bimbo who catch on to adverts, who gets cheered up by frivolities, who remembers not that there is a day after tomorrow except for the movie, who just seems happy.

i should not destroy other's good moods with my bad ones.


some time back, things happened, things changed. parts of me changed in ways that are not reversible, parts of me were lost that will probably never return. parts that were good. things changed and will never be the same again. sadly.


Lord of the Rings Online!
Level 47 Elf Hunter Vindyamiriel

song of the moment:
de Jax
孙燕姿 - 雨天
周杰伦 - 珊瑚海


林俊杰&金莎 - 被风吹过的夏天
Kitaro - Symphony of Dreams
James Blunt - You Are Beautiful
Clannad - Seachran Charn Tsiail
Céline Dion - En attendant ses pas
ASIE - Et puis la terre
陈奕迅 - 十年
Yanni - Before I Go
Céline Dion/Garou - Sous le vent Dido - White Flag
梁静茹 - 如果有一天 [歌/词]
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

6 km

blog

misc literary physical digital art / photography computing stuff photos html help flash sites Archives Get Firefox