jeudi, juin 03, 2004
  shiver  

running nose led to sorethroat in middle of night, which destroyed my lovely sleep.
started fever in morning. rose from 36.8 to 38. i was feeling feverish at 36.8
let it get worse. got my MC. skipping tmr's parade, not my fault that i always seem to skip it.
took medicine at 3.30, mainly slept from 4.30 to 8 and my temp is still 38. dah. bad. and there were two cold showers inbetween. no energy to get myself out of bed for dinner. feeling all weak and headachey now. nose is still spewing mucus, as jx would say. well. my sorethroats so very like to turn into fevers.
running nose, sorethroat, headache, fever, body ache. weakness. shivering.
argh.
why can't the fever go down. i've got things to do.
shiverrrr...brr... sniff.
it's all matthew fault, he who didn't want to go home during his MC and then spread it to me. hmph. matthew. always matthew's fault.
feel terrible.
for lack of energy and spirit, i feel like going back to sleep.


Lord of the Rings Online!
Level 47 Elf Hunter Vindyamiriel

song of the moment:
de Jax
孙燕姿 - 雨天
周杰伦 - 珊瑚海


林俊杰&金莎 - 被风吹过的夏天
Kitaro - Symphony of Dreams
James Blunt - You Are Beautiful
Clannad - Seachran Charn Tsiail
Céline Dion - En attendant ses pas
ASIE - Et puis la terre
陈奕迅 - 十年
Yanni - Before I Go
Céline Dion/Garou - Sous le vent Dido - White Flag
梁静茹 - 如果有一天 [歌/词]
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

6 km

blog

misc literary physical digital art / photography computing stuff photos html help flash sites Archives Get Firefox