vendredi, avril 22, 2005
  rubber arm  

i half-woke up this morning, somehow shirfed my arms to above my head, then fell back asleep. when i woke up again, i realised my arms were numb. ok so move my right hand back down, and it was like half-dead. then looks for my left arm, hmm, cannot move it. ! then uses my right arm to bring my left arm down too. goodness it feels totally like a rubber glove. all limp and senseless and amputated. then while i was trying to appreciate how disastrous the situation is, blood started flowing back into my left arm. as in, i could feel a flow of warm rejuvenating liquid coming down the inside of my left arm. it is most exhilirating to be able to feel the blood moving. and within a few seconds the entire arm was back to life.

but, yar, i shall not try it again, not intentionallly.


Lord of the Rings Online!
Level 47 Elf Hunter Vindyamiriel

song of the moment:
de Jax
孙燕姿 - 雨天
周杰伦 - 珊瑚海


林俊杰&金莎 - 被风吹过的夏天
Kitaro - Symphony of Dreams
James Blunt - You Are Beautiful
Clannad - Seachran Charn Tsiail
Céline Dion - En attendant ses pas
ASIE - Et puis la terre
陈奕迅 - 十年
Yanni - Before I Go
Céline Dion/Garou - Sous le vent Dido - White Flag
梁静茹 - 如果有一天 [歌/词]
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

6 km

blog

misc literary physical digital art / photography computing stuff photos html help flash sites Archives Get Firefox